Our CHARACTER COUNTS! for Early Childhood program has been designed from the ground up to effectively promote social-emotional early childhood development.
Inside the CHARACTER COUNTS for Early Childhood Kit you’ll find everything needed to develop or supplement your existing program. Included are materials for classroom use, students involvement and parents providing a fully immersive program dedicated to providing early learners a common vocabulary and fun activities that extends learning into the home.
Watch this short 1-minute video from Program Director Georgia Sheriff to learn more.
[unordered_list style=’circle’ number_type=’circle_number’ animate=’no’ font_weight=”]
- Instructional Teacher’s Guide; 28 six pillar lesson plans; and Parent Pages for lessons (English & Spanish)
- 5 Parent Guides (4 English and 1 Spanish)
- 50-sheet of student certificates
- 1 set of six pillar classroom posters (14″ x 22″)
- CHARACTER COUNTS! music CD
- 70 six pillar pencils