Inside the CHARACTER COUNTS for Early Childhood Kit you’ll find everything needed to develop or supplement your existing program. Included are materials for classroom use, students involvement and parents providing a fully immersive program dedicated to providing early learners a common vocabulary and fun activities that extends learning into the home.
Watch this short 1-minute video from Program Director Georgia Sheriff to learn more.
[unordered_list style=’circle’ number_type=’circle_number’ animate=’no’ font_weight=”]
- Instructional Teacher’s Guide; 28 six pillar lesson plans; and Parent Pages for lessons (English & Spanish)
- 5 Parent Guides (4 English and 1 Spanish)
- 50-sheet of student certificates
- 1 set of six pillar classroom posters (14″ x 22″)
- CHARACTER COUNTS! music CD
- 70 six pillar pencils