Materials help teachers engage children in fun learning activities that foster social-emotional development. You can use these materials in a variety of ways:
- Create the framework for your social-emotional development program.
- Supplement and enhance your existing social-emotional curriculum and approaches.
- Provide a common vocabulary for preschool and home that advance social-emotional skills.
- Link with Teaching Strategies GOLD Assessment Social-Emotional Objectives and Dimensions.
- Use for PBIS Tier 1 strategies and adapt to use with Tier 2.
Materials promote positive parenting and help parents connect with their child’s program:
- Parent Guide (in English and Spanish) promotes a common vocabulary (trustworthiness, respect,
responsibility, fairness, caring, and citizenship) and includes fun activities for parents to do with children.
- Parent Pages for each lesson (in English and Spanish) help extend learning for the child and provide fun activities for parents and children.
- Parent materials can help address program requirements for parent communication and family engagement.
- Instructional Teacher’s Guide; 28 six pillar lesson plans; and Parent Pages for lessons (English & Spanish)
- WebKey which provides access to online kit resources
- 5 Parent Guides (4 English and 1 Spanish)
- 1 set of six pillar classroom posters (14″ x 22″)
- 50-sheet of student certificates
- CHARACTER COUNTS! music CD
- 36 six pillar pencils
- 100 wallet cards
- 500 reward stickers
For on-site training services for our Early Childhood program, please call 800-711-2670.