- Returns/exchanges can be made no later than four (4) weeks from delivery date for credit toward materials from our store. Delivery date is determined by the delivery method provided.
- Please plan ahead in placing orders so you can open and confirm delivered materials within the four-week time period. This policy applies year-round, even during summer months when schools are not in session. If you are ordering for a school, please confirm receipt of your order if it arrives when school is out.
- Items sold in sets, packs, or kits cannot be returned separately; the entire set/pack/kit must be returned.
- Unless you immediately report to us that materials were damaged in shipping, all items must be returned in resale condition, as determined by Character Counts Service Corporation.
- Shipping/handling charges are non-refundable.
- All orders will be considered to be correct, complete and to have been received in good condition unless we are notified to the contrary within 4 weeks of receipt, as determined by delivery records.
- We cannot be responsible for duplication of orders submitted more than once. Please do not fax or email your order if an original will be mailed to us. If you submit an order more than one time and the order is duplicated, you will be responsible for either paying for the merchandise or for shipping it back to us via a carrier with full tracking, and will be responsible for any damaged merchandise. Please call us if you need to verify receipt of an order.
- All digital music sales are final once downloaded from our server, though we will provide you with a replacement for sales of defective music products.
Any and all returns must be made within four (4) weeks from delivery date. Orders paid by credit card can be refunded only as a credit to the card used. A refund is available only if one of the following conditions is met:
- Delivered materials are damaged. Refunds will be issued only for the damaged items.
- Materials are delivered after promised date. This applies only to orders with expedited shipping.
- Items are unused and unopened and deemed by Character Counts Service Corporation to be able to be resold. Connect With Character modules are not returnable.
- Item(s) delivered were not ordered, and item(s) are unused and unopened.
In circumstances other than those specified above, customers may return materials for credit toward other materials if the returned items are in resale condition as determined by Character Counts Service Corporation. In any circumstance where the Character Counts Service Corporation was not at fault, customers are responsible for shipping costs to return the items.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your pending return(s).
- If you have received damaged goods and you believe it is a result of the carrier, please contact Customer Service immediately at 800-711-2670 for instructions.
- We strongly recommend using a return shipping method that has tracking or signature-upon-receipt services as we cannot be responsible for items lost or damaged during return shipment. Please be sure to keep your tracking number in case we do not receive the shipment.
- Return shipments can be sent to:
13465 NW 19LN
Miami, FL 33182
- Credits will be issued within 30 days of receipt of returned materials.