You can get the world-renowned CHARACTER COUNTS! system integrated into your choice of student planners. The 2020-2021 school year is available for primary/ elementary and secondary schools.
- CHARACTER COUNTS! created pages with character lessons and challenges for students
- Dynamic new covers and page designs, 144 full-color pages, 52 full weeks of calendar pages
- Large 8.5 x 11 size, lots of writing room for students
- Primary/Elementary: Reading tracking, spelling list, study skills, parent/teacher comment sections
- Middle/High School: Due dates, weekly goals, study tips, SAT & ACT vocabulary words, daily hall passes
CHARACTER COUNTS! transforms school climate and creates positive student outcomes. Our planners help teach the Six Pillars of Character (trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring and citizenship). Each of these Pillars is represented in the Student Planner through quotations and mini-lessons. Your students will be learning more about CHARACTER COUNTS! all throughout their day.
Contact Jason Lamping at 515-271-1836 or Jason.Lamping@drake.edu for more information and to order.
This item is not eligible for additional discounts including Coalition Membership discount.